Rely on Arribatec Marine experience in AMOS and other 3rd party Planned Maintenance Systems ^
Our 40-year tradition with enterprise asset management systems and our multi-decade experience in AMOS software allows us to provide solutions and support services that capitalise on our knowledge and help clients stay competitive.
Would you like to know how we helped companies like yours?
Get to know more about our services ^
Ready to help you ^
Our expertise and knowledge comes from years of experience in the field of highly customised Planned Maintenance Systems (PMS) solutions.
Most of our experience concerns AMOS; we can offer high-level technical support here.
Our staff boasts:
- 30+ years of proven experience in application development and configuration for AMOS,
- 20+ years of background in database development in Sybase ASA/MSSQL in connection with AMOS,
- 20+ years of know-how in AMOS project management.
Take a look to our background
Here below are the Linkedin profiles of some of our staff:
How we support you ^
We provide Technical Support Services for 3rd party PMS solutions, especially for AMOS installations, such as:
We help your personnel through professional on-call technical support to suggest the best way to develop, change and improve your AMOS installation and database. Such activities are, but are not limited to,
- Database and software configuration and management,
- Interface with other systems (e.g. finance system, CBM…),
- Assistance in procuring the correct or new licenses.
If you are considering replacing AMOS with another PMS, we can help in:
- Preparing the AMOS database.
- Giving support during the transition to the new platform.
- Training both on an advanced level of your support personnel and a user level.
- Bespoke live/digital training sessions
- Successful case studies.
About Arribatec Marine ^
Founded in 1983, Arribatec Marine is an IT Company specialised in providing software solutions and professional services for the Maritime industry.
Arribatec Marine is the owner and sole developer of Infoship, a web-based software designed to improve and increase efficiency in Fleet Technical Management, helping shipping companies achieve a competitive advantage through better control over their maintenance, procurement, logistics, quality and safety processes.
Find out more about our offering
and get the full picture of your fleet.